There are at least two artists which use this name:
1. A rock band from the United States
2. A punk band from Poland
1. Hurt (sometimes typeset as HURT) is a rock band formed in 2000 in Virginia, now located in St. Louis, Missouri, United States. Currently signed to Carved Records, the band has released three major label albums, with the fourth, The Crux, released on May 1, 2012. The group consists of lead singer J. Loren Wince, guitarist Michael Roberts, bassist Rek Mohr, and drummer Victor Ribas.
The band first released the independent albums Hurt in 2000 and The Consumation in 2003. Many of the songs from these albums found their way onto their first two major label releases, and The Consumation was re-mastered as The Re-Consumation in 2008. The band received critical (though not commercial) success with their major label debut album, Vol. 1, released on March 21, 2006. Their singles "Rapture" and "Falls Apart" gained minor radio airplay on rock stations throughout United States. Their second album was the critically acclaimed Vol. II, released on September 25, 2007, and they gained their largest radio rock hit yet with the single "Ten Ton Brick."
HURT released their fifth studio album on April 7, 2009, titled Goodbye to the Machine.
On May 1, 2012, the album The Crux was released on Carved Records featuring the single "How We End Up Alone."
2. Hurt formed in Wrocław, Poland and debuted in 1994 with a tape titled "Babilon". In 1997 they released a live album "Serki dietetyczne". At that time they were a little known, some would say underground band. All that started to change when the biggest independent label in Poland became interested in them and so came the cd for SP Records called "Musisz to kupić" (1999). After that record the band got their first drummer, before that they played with automatic percussion. You can still hear it in their style.
After that follwed another cd "Dokładny czas". (2000)
Then the group stopped touring for a while and almost put an end to it's existence. However, after some personnal changes they've returned in 2005 with "Czat" contaning the hit "Załoga G" and started touring more then usual. In summer 2006 Hurt toured with happysad.
- Babilon (1994)
- Serki Dietetyczne (1997, album from a concert)
- Musisz to kupić (1999)
- Dokładny Czas (2000)
- Babilon. Serki Dietetyczne (2003)
- Czat (2005)
- Maciej Kurowicki - vocal
- Sid Motkowic - guitar
- Smoła - bass
- Zmazik - drums
- Agim - keyboards
- Niedźwiedź - menager, vocal