There are multiple artists with the name Burial:
1) Burial is an electronic musician from south London. His debut album was released in 2006 to critical acclaim. The Wire magazine named it their album of the year and it came fifth in the Mixmag 2006 Album of the Year list.
On Friday, September 28th 2007, a new Burial album was announced, and Untrue was released 6 weeks later on November 5th.
Although both albums have been met with much critical acclaim, Burial remained anonymous until August 2008, stating in a past interview that "only five people know I make tunes".
In February 2008, The Independent reported that Burial was an alumnus of south London's Elliott School named William Bevan (another alumnus, Hot Chip's Joe Goddard, said in 2006 that Burial was in the year above him). The school's alumni also include Kieran Hebden aka Four Tet, with whom Bevan has collaborated. William Bevan is also the name of a funeral directors located in Ross-on-Wye, England. (musicbrainz) (discogs)
3) Burial is a hardcore punk band from Germany. They mix the sounds of early American hardcore with a definite dose of Japanese hardcore and Japanese burning spirits.
4) Burial is a brutal death metal band. They first got noticed with their self-produced debut CD, Mourning The Millenium. After appearing at several major US fests, Burial was signed to Lost Disciple Records and in 2000 released Enlightened With Pain, showcasing the band's pummeling brutality and technical proficiency. In 2001, Burial completed their first US tour, including Milwaukee Metalfest.
5) Burial is a blackened death metal band from Manchester, England.
6) Burial is a deathcore band from Québec City, Québec